10 Commandments Of A North Dakota Sports Fan
Here are just a few things I have noticed about North Dakota Sports fans
In general, North Dakota is very serious about their sports teams AND I'm sure you will be able to relate to these 10 Commandments Of A North Dakota Sports Fan.
1) Love knows NO Bounds - ( Except when North Dakota State Bison Football plays ) NEVER set your wedding date on the same day as a Bison Home Game!
2) NEVER Wear A Minnesota Gopher hockey jersey AT a UND Hockey Game
3) Learn To Appreciate Carson Wentz's Accomplishments - That's 99.9 % Better Than Any Of Our ND Armchair Quarterbacks Could Ever Do
4) EVERY North Dakota Golfer Should Experience Bully Pulpit Golf Course ( Medora ) AND Hawktree ( Bismarck )
5) NEVER Wear Any Form Of A Minot Jersey Into Any Bismarck Sporting Event
6) ALWAYS Expect That ALL Minnesota Teams WILL Choke, Break Your Heart, And Let You Down In The Playoffs
7) NEVER EVER Make Fun Of A True Blue ( Purple ) Skol
8) ALWAYS Hold Your Breath Whenever The Minnesota Vikings Are Attempting A Field Goal
9) Thou Shall NOT Wear Your Orange Jacket When You Are Visiting The Zoo
10) It's An Absolute MUST that You Attend A Bismarck Larks...
...AND A Minot Hot Tots Baseball Game
So there you go, PLEASE follow your commandments.