In North Dakota – 6 Things You Might Read On A Headstone
I have no idea why this whole thing popped into my head
Maybe it's because I had a strange dream last night about walking around a random graveyard. When was the last time you did that? We see headstones from time to time when we are out and about, but when was the last time you actually walked up to one and read what was on it? Now I don't know this for sure, but I would imagine that here in North Dakota our headstones may read just a tad different than in any other state. Here is.....
IN NORTH DAKOTA - 6 THINGS YOU MIGHT READ ON A HEADSTONE
1) "NEVER Ask The Mafia To Take Off Their Shoes When They Come Into Your House"
2) "To The Idiot That Threw My Orange Hunting Jacket In The Wash With Pink Pajamas, Thanks ALOT!!!"
3) "ATTENTION Minnesota Twins - Will I EVER Live Long Enough To See You Guys Actually WIN Just ONE Damn Playoff Game Against The New York Yankees?"
4) "Good News - I Found My Bowling Ball, It Was Up In The Attic. Bad News - Painfully Discovered A Hole In The Ceiling In The Bedroom"
5) "A Bad Day Of Golf Is Better Than A Good Day At Work....Unless There Is A Sudden Lightning Storm"
6) "Never Try And Train A Bison To Use A Cat Box"
KEEP READING: Get answers to 51 of the most frequently asked weather questions...