What North Dakotan’s Love To Buy At Wal-Mart
This list is produced every year and here it is again. The most popular item we love and need to purchase at Wal-Mart. It is the annual list of the most popular item purchased at the big box store in every state.
How often do you shop at Wal-Mart? It is like a necessary evil. Personally speaking, the monthly trip to Wal-Mart from me is something I don't look forward to. Again, this is only my shopping opinion. It's like a double edge sword.
I know when I shop at Wal-Mart, I know I'm going to save on a few items in comparison to other shopping outlets in the Bis-Man area. Having said that, I also know my total bill will be in triple digits.Don;t get me started on the sights you'll see at Wal-Mart, that is another story completely.
Most families make the monthly shopping trip. The trip where you make 'the list', and that normally ends up being a big list, because you want these items to last for the entire month. And that normally equates into a BIG CASH TOTAL, and that HURTS!
What is the one thing you must buy when you go to Wal-Mart? From me, it's dog food! My darn dogs eat better than I do.
Cheapism.com released the annual list of the most popular Wal-Mart in every state. This is the one item that rings up at the cash register in every single state. What a big fat task!
Every year I gaze at this list in wonder. I am amused at some of these items, for example-
- Alabama loves Crayons and why? I have no idea!
- Colorado- Peanut M&M
- Delaware- Spice Drops ( BTW, I LOVE spice drops)
- Illinois- erasers, and I must admit, I find this baffling, why does the state have such a need for erasers?
- Louisiana- root beer extract, this is my home state and I have never bought root beer extract in my many years in Louisiana.
- Minnesota- FLAMIN' HOT CHEETOS, which by the way are a great fire starter as they are flammable, for real! Get one and light it with fire and it will stay lit. Don't ask me how I know this.
If you're wondering how Cheapism knows these items? Wal-Mart releases this list annually and they would know, I guess?
For the Peace Garden State, the one item we can not go through the day without thus making it the most popular Wal-Mart item for North Dakota is (drum roll please) watermelon flavored gum.
I can honestly say, I have never bought watermelon flavored gum at Wal-Mart, EVER in any state, much less my six years in North Dakota. I have no idea. I would think gloves, hats, tires, something along those lines. But watermelon flavored gum? Give me a break!
The complete list is here.