What makes a Good Wingman
When you team up with someone to hit the town it's always good to know you are on the same page.
If you ever saw Wedding Crashers , you know that having a good teammate is essential in maximizing the situation when you go out for the night. Sometimes it's tough to find that guy that gets it and understands what you're up against. I figured I'd give you a list of what I look for in the right wing man which would get you on the right path.
- A guy who knows how to pick up chicks . You don't want to run out into the game with a rookie ... because they can be unpredictable and actually work against you when you got something going on.
- Someone who is a selfless team player. You don't want to be looking over your shoulder all the time and be worried he might CB you when you go to the bathroom or get a drink. There has to be a level of trust there.
- Being outgoing really helps. Sometimes its Ok when the Wing man might be more outgoing than you because that brings some low hanging fruit to the table and who doesn't like low hanging fruit from time to time ?
- Someone who knows the lay of the land better than you. Self explanatory.
- Must bring something to the table, connections at the club , a boat , etc ... its always good to pair up with someone that has something extra that can be used for the common good..
There's some thoughts ... if you want additional tips here's a WIKI article on how to act as well.