May 5: Join Hot 97-5 & US 103-3 for Morton County Ag Day
JOIN HOT 97-5 AND US 103-3 ON WEDNESDAY FOR MORTON COUNTY AG DAY!
There is a lot of family fun to be had, this Wednesday, at Morton County Ag Day. On May 5th, the entire community is invited to enjoy a day of education, entertainment, and live farm animals. Admission to Morton County Ag Day is FREE, and we can't wait to see you for all the fun!
WHAT: Morton County Ag Day
WHEN: Wednesday, May 5, 2021
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
WHERE: Dakota Centennial Park - Mandan Rodeo Grounds
THERE ARE MANY FUN AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS TAKING PLACE ALL DAY LONG AT MORTON COUNTY AG DAY!
What kinds of fun things are happening at Morton County Ag Days?
- PETTING ZOO - You and your kids can meet, feed, and pet farm animals
- AGRICULTURE BOOTHS - Learn about North Dakota crops and farming
- SHEEP SHEARING - Watch demonstrations of shaving the wool off sheep
- PUPPET SHOW - Catch a farm safety puppet show, happening every 30 minutes
- CALF NAMING CONTEST
- COLORING CONTEST
ADMISSION IS FREE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY AT MORTON COUNTY AG DAY.
The family fun at Morton County Ag Day runs from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, May 5, 2021. Kori B. will be there with Hot 97-5 from 9:00 to 12:00, and Steve Bakken will be there with US 103-3 from 12:00 to 3:00. Admission is totally FREE and there are a ton of fun, educational activities for the entire family. We will see you on Wednesday at Morton County Ag Days in Mandan!
MORTON COUNTY AG DAY SPONSORS:
- Tri Energy Cooperative
- Kist Live Stock
- Napa Auto Parts Mandan
- Farm Credit Services of Mandan
- Dakota Community Bank and Trust
- Circle Diamond Ranch Supply
- Northern Plains Equipment
[galleryid="505:264698" galleryindex="0" showthumbs="no"]
LOOK: Stunning animal photos from around the world